Friday, November 30, 2007

Saawariya - Not All that Bad!

I got to see the movie today.Actually it was quiet nice. Ranbir and Sonam have performed great and their chemistry on screen is absolutely outstanding! Sonam and Ranbir look stunning! Agreed the movie is kinda slow, but for the story and theme it fits in well! Guess public response was kind of really harsh.I had also mentioned in one of my blogs that people said that the movie put Mumbai to sleep, my apologies!Infact, I liked it better than Om Shanti Om, in which the second half was dumb!
SRK fans might not agree! Well that's how I feel.The sets in Saawariya is like being in a fantasy world. Costumes of Sonam were OK, could have been better.Rani did her part welland Lilly Pop's role was very emotiional.The songs are enchanting and well picturised.On the whole, I liked it better than OSO.

Feel free to post your comments!

Meera signing off...

No comments: